- 200gm minced pork
- 2 blocks tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp spicy beanpaste (辣豆瓣酱)
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp chinese wine
- 1/2 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup stock/water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch water
- 2 stalk spring onion, chopped
- Heat 2 tbsp spoon oil in pan. Add garlic, ginger & spicy bean paste. Stir fry till fragrant.
- Add in minced pork. Break into small pieces and mix evenly. Add hoisin sauce and stir fry for 2mins.
- Add in stock, chinese wine, sugar, light soya sauce, sesame oil and bring to boil. Add tofu and simmer till sauce reduce.
- Stir in spring onion & cornstarch water and cook till sauce thickens. Serve with hot rice.