A impromptu dish I come up with after thinking what to do with some remaining zucchini, mozzarella cheese & roasted tomato sauce ^-* Last night after our dinner at Serangoon Nex, I popped by NTUC and got 6 XL tiger prawns...fussy hubby dun get to eat this as he dislike prawns!! so this is Me & my son dish hehehe....loves the juicy zucchini and succulent prawn, goes so well with a bed of roasted tomato sauce! slurp!!
Recipe created by Peng's Kitchen Ingredient
- 6 piece 0.5" x 3" zucchini slice
- 6 X-large tiger prawns, shelled & deveined
- 12 tsp roasted tomato sauce
- some mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Toss zucchini slice evenly with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Place them on a baking tray. Sprinkle evenly with a pinch of salt.
- Spread 2 tsp roasted tomato sauce over each zucchini. Top with some mozzarella cheese. Place prawn over. Drizzle some olive oil over and sprinkle with some salt & black pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 15mins. Serve with extra roasted tomato sauce.