Recipe adapted from Famous Cuisine
- 400gm chicken drumstick
- 10gm coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 100gm capsicum, cut in chunks
- 100gm oyster mushroom, shredded
- 200ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Rinse chicken drumstick and pat dry. Marinate with salt, lemon juice, honey & capsicum for at least 1hour.
- Place marinated drumstick on a baking tray. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30mins until golden brown. Place on a serving plate.
- To make sauce : Heat olive oil in a pan, add oyster mushroom and fry for a minute. Add capsicum and fry for 1/2 min.
- Add in coconut milk and seasoning and bring to boil. Remove from fire.
- Spoon capsicum coconut sauce over roasted chicken drumstick and serve immediately.