Recipe adapted from Y3K Free Recipes
- 180gm unsalted butter
- 30gm egg whites
- 80gm icing sugar
- 180gm plain flour
- 80gm rice flour
- 80gm cornflour
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter, egg whites & icing sugar till creamy.
- Using a spatula, fold in plain flour, rice flour & cornflour. Lightly knead to a soft dough.
- Place dough between plastic sheet, (I used a large ziplog bag), roll flat. Keep dough sheet in the refrigerator, chill dough till semi-hard.
- Remove dough from the refrigerator. Stamp out cookies using different cartoon moulds.
- Arrange on lined baking trays. Bake in a preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 20 to 25 minutes. Cool well and store in air-tight container.