- 800gm chicken breasts
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cup canned pineapple cubes
- 1/2 cup Woh Hup Pineapple Sweet & Sour Sauce
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Combine sweet & sour sauce pineapple juice, apple vinegar and sesame oil.
- Place sliced onion into the slow cooker. Place chicken breast meat over the onion.
- Scatter garlic and pineapple cubes over the chicken. Pour the sauce mixture to cover the chicken pieces.
- Cover and turn slow cooker to high heat. Cook for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken breast meat from slow cooker. Using two forks, shred the chicken breast finely. Transfer the shredded meat into slow cooker and mix well with gravy.
- Turn the heat to low and cook for another 30 mins.
To assemble the wonton cups : Preheat oven to 180 deg cel. Trim of 4 corners of wonton wrappers to form an octagon. Lightly brush some oil on both side of wonton wrapper. Place the wrapper into small muffin cups to form a cup shape. Bake in oven for 8-10 mins until crisp and brown. Remove baked wonton cups. Spoon some chopped purple cabbage into each wonton cups, top with sweet and sour pulled chicken. Garnish with diced pineapples and coriander. Serve immediately.