Blueberries are cheap recently! So I grab a few packs to bake these scrumptious blueberry streusel muffins. Save a few for my kids' breakfast and the rest are distributed to my friends...hehehe nice food must share ^0^
Ingredient (approx. 12 muffins)
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 120gm brown sugar
- 60gm plain flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 220gm plain flour
- 100gm brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 300gm plain yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 250gm fresh blueberries (coat with some of the flour above)
- To make topping : Whisk brown sugar, flour and cinnamon together. Pour in melted butter and mix till mixture forms a crumb like texture.
2. To make muffin batter : Combine flour, brown sugar, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Whisk well.
3. Combine yogurt, egg, vanilla and vegetable into another mixing bowl. Whisk well.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 25 mins. Cool in pan for 10 mins before unmoulding and cool completely on wire rack.
Looking so inviting! Wanna have a bite? ^0^
The muffin is so moist and tender and pack with juicy blueberries! The crunchy streusel topping is simply irresistible!