I used to make soybean milk without the machine and I actually discard the soybean pulp without knowing it can be used in cooking! so wasted! >.< After reading and exploring over the website, I realised it is so versatile to incorporate the soybean pulp in our daily food :D
- 1 egg
- 50gm plain flour
- 50gm okara
- 100ml soymilk, unsweetened
- 50gm chopped spring onions
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- dash of pepper
- Combine egg, okara and spring onion together.
- Stir in flour alternate with soy milk.
- Stir in seasoning.
- Grease HCP with 1 tsp oil. Pour in pancake batter and spread evenly to cover the base of the pan. Lock pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 mins.
- Flip the pan over and cook the other side for another 5 mins.
- Turn off heat. Slice pancake with a silicon spatula and serve immediately.
Recipe source : 健康生活豆主张