- 2 eggs
- 265g brown sugar (i reduced to 170g)
- 125ml vege oil
- 1tsp vanilla essence
- 150g plain flour
- 110g self raising flour
- 1/2tsp bicarbonate soda
- 1 cup walnuts chopped
- 150g choc melts halved
- 3/4 cup raisins
1. beat eggs and sugar for abt 1 minute.
2. stir in oil, essence and sifted dry ingredients until combined.
3. stir in walnuts n choc melts.
4. cover, refridge for an hour. (mixture will be soft)
5. roll rounded tablespoon of mixture into balls, pressed down slightly and placed on greased oven tray.
6. baked at preheated oven 180 degrees for 12 minutes or until lightly brown