Happy long weekend holiday! Not wanting to stay too long in the kitchen, one pot meal is my saviour! This is an awesome Teochew style fried rice which I cook it quite often. Peppery and savoury with bits of yummy Chinese roast pork in every mouth! This is rather a versatile fried rice to make. If you do not like it too peppery, just reduce the pepper amount. If you like it more dark, just add a little more dark soy sauce. Simple and comforting fried rice.....
Just 4 ingredients! Cooked rice, Chinese kale, Chinese roast pork and garlic
Cooking process even more simpler ^0^ just fry! hehehe
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 200gm Chinese roast pork, thinly sliced
- 180gm Chinese kale, finely sliced
- 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp hua tiao jiu
- 1 tsp white pepper
- sesame oil
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok. Add garlic and fried till fragrant.
- Add in roast pork and fry till lightly crisp.
- Ads in chopped kale and fry on high heat for a minute.
- Add in rice and toss evenly to mix, maintaining high heat at all time.
- Drizzle in dark and light soy sauce, wine, pepper and sesame. Mix evenly. Remove from heat and serve immediately!