Top view of the bundt cake...
Bottom view of the bundt cake...
Side view of the bundt cake...where is the rainbow!!??
tadah!!! revealing the rainbow! ^0^
My kids also excited when they saw these pretty slices! Each enjoyed a slice of rainbow right after their afternoon meal!
Ingredient (10" bundt pan)
- 375gm cake flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 250gm butter
- 250gm fine sugar
- 250gm eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 250gm greek yogurt
- food colouring : red, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple
- Grease and flour the bundt pan. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda together twice. Set aside.
- Using a electric whisk, cream butter an sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Beat in vanilla.
- Add in half of the flour mixture and beat on low speed till well combined.
- Add in yogurt in 2 additions and mix well.
- Add in balance flour mixture and mix on low speed until smooth.
- Divide batter into the following proportions : 250gm red, 200gm orange, 150gm yellow, 120gm green, 80gm blue, 50gm purple. Balance plain batter place into a piping bag. After tinted the batter, place them into individual piping bag.
- Pipe half of the plain batter into the prepare bundt pan. Use the back of a spoon and spread lightly to the edges.
- Pipe the tinted batter, starting with red, pipe a ring on top of the plain batter. Continue the next colour and pipe on top of the previous colour.
- Lastly pipe the remaining plain batter on top of the purple ring.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 50-55mins. Cool cake in pan for 10mins. Invert the cake on the wire rack, remove the mould and let it cool completely before slicing.