Hmmm been so laxed for the past one week!! Who to blame? The haze! hahaha...have been sick for the past one week since the haze started!! No energy to sit in front of the screen to do any updates at all >0<....Finally the sky starting to clear up and my blocked nose is getting better this 2 days, hopefully the beautiful blue sky will remain as it is for the coming days!!
Back to my recipe today :) With some of the balanced okara after making the pancakes, I've made some lovely okara hamburger which served as a main meal for my kids. The okara acts like a filler for the burger and adds a nutty flavour to it. If you do not have any ogura on hand, firm tofu is another choice!
Ingredient (8 patties)
- 150gm okara, soybean pulp
- 150gm minced pork
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 30gm carrots, shredded
- 1 small egg
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- dash of pepper
- 1 tsp chicken stock powder
- Combine all ingredients and mix evenly.
- Divide mixture into 8 equal portions and flatten into rounds.
- Heat some oil in a pan, pan fry on medium low heat for 3mins on each side until golden brown.
- Serve with sliced tomato and lettuce.
Recipe source : 健康生活豆主张
I am submitting this recipe to 'Cook Your Books #1' hosted by Kitchen Flavours