This is my latest gadget, Joyoung Soymaker, in my kitchen ^.^ no I did not buy it, is passed down from my father whom lazy to use it after a few times. But I like the soymaker as is very convenient! It takes about 25mins for the milk to be ready and my kids get to enjoy freshly made soymilk :)
- 90gm organic soybeans, soaked 6-8 hours (I soaked it overnight)
- 1L hot water
- 2 blades panda leave, cut into short strips
- sugar to taste
- Place soaked beans into the machine, add in water.
- Press "good soy milk (soaked beans)" button.
- The machine will beep when the milk is ready after 25mins.
- Place cut pandan leaves in a clean jug. Strain the milk into the jug and steep for a while. Stir in sugar to taste.
- Reserve the okara for further use!! Stay tune for my posting on using okara! ^.*