Cute little white chocolate krispies bar made into bear shape which my son adored! :D I suggest to to shape the chocolate using individual moulds, as I tried pressing some balanced mixture into a shallow pan. But it breaks up when I try to cut them into serving sizes.
Recipe adapted Food & Travel Magazine
- 200gm dried cranberries
- 2 cups rice krispies
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 300gm white chocolate, melted
- Combine all ingredients, except white chocolate in a mixing bowl.
- Add in melted chocolate and mix well.
- Scoop mixture into small moulds and press mixture using the back of a spoon.
- Chill till set. To serve, turn out the chocolate pieces from the mould. (I used the tip of a small knife to 'push' out the chocolates)