Ever try making fruit muesli yourself? fast & simple if you have all the ingredients readily available in the pantry! :D so very healthy breakfast!!
- 200gm rolled oats
- 30gm almonds
- 30gm walnuts
- 50gm raisins
- 50gm dried apricots, chopped*
- 50gm dried cranberries
- Placed rolled oats, almonds & walnuts in a baking pan and spread evenly. Toast at 130 deg cel for 15mins. Cool completely.
- Chop almonds & walnuts coarsely.
- Combine all ingredients and store in airtight container.
- Serve with chilled milk or soy milk.
* Use a pair of scissors to cut into small pieces.