Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pita Pizza!

Which pizza you like most? My favourite creation is Kimchi & Chicken! ^-^ The pita bread base is as good as homemade dough, chewy texture and crispy outer edge after warming up.

To create the pizza base, brush some olive oil over the smooth side of the bread, spread a layer of tomato paste over the bread, sprinkle some herbs over follow by a layer of your favourite cheese (I used cheddar cheese), lastly top up with your favourite toppings! Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 10-12mins.




2 comments:

emy said...

Thanks for sharing.

I missed out the olive oil the last time I used a frozen pizza base and was wondering why it wouldn't turn soft.

Or is it supposed to be crunchy biscuit style?

Peng said...

Emy...i've not yet try any frozen pizza base though, but I bought b4 those instant pizza, the base slightly stiff not as chewy as homemade one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails