This is my first time playing with marshmallow fondant! not so creative so can only do simple design on the cupcakes..the fondant is very tasty unlike does off-shelf type..
- 150gm marshmallow
- 300gm icing sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- Coat a mixing bowl with shortening. Sift in icing sugar.
- Spread some shortening in a ovenproof bowl. Mix water evenly over marshmallow & melt them in microwave in 30 secs interval till fully melted. Stirring in between.
- Make a well in the mixing bowl (1). Pour in the melted marshmallow and mix with the icing sugar using a wooden spoon coated the shortening to prevent from sticking.
- Spread some shortening over the palm and knead till a soft dough is formed.
- Wrap tightly with cling wrap and store in air-tight container.