- 200gm plain flour - sifted
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Instant yeast
- 1/2tsp salt
- 110ml water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- tomato paste
- cheddar cheese
- canned pineapple, diced
- honeybaked ham, diced
- olive oil
- For dough: Mix dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add in oil and water, knead into a pliable dough. Continue to knead until very smooth. Leave to rise until it doubles in volume for about 40-60mins.
- Punch down dough and shape it into a ball and rest for 10 mins.
- Roll dough into a round shape - the size of your pizza pan. Use fork to prick holes onto the dough. Rest dough for 20 mins.
- Half-bake the pizza dough at preheated oven 200 deg cel for 8 to 10 mins., remove from oven.
- Spread tomato paste onto the pizza dough. Spread some cheese over follow by pineapple and ham. Lastly top with balance cheese and drizzle extra olive oil over.
- Bake at 200C for about 20mins or till cheese turns golden brown. Serve hot.