As I wanted a more flavourful soup base, I cooked a pot of stock using 300gm pork ribs & 1 chicken bones and simmer for 2 hours :D If on days I'm more lazy I will just use a couple of stock cube instead (:
- 200gm chicken fillet, sliced thinly
- 15gm white fungus, softened & trimmed
- 70gm carrots, sliced
- 5 cups chicken stock
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp corn flour
- 2 tsp light soya sauce
- 1 tsp chinese wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken with sesame oil, light soya sauce, chinese wine & corn flour. Set aside.
- Bring stock to boil. Add carrots & white fungus. Simmer for 20mins.
- Add chicken fillet and cook for another 2 mins. Add salt & pepper to taste.