Prepared this simple finger food for my son's school year party. The puffs taste so awfully great that I could not stop popping them into my mouth!
Ingredient (makes approx 50 small puffs)
- 125ml milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 250gm cheddar cheese, coarsely grated
- 4 slices ham, finely diced
- 300gm onion, finely chopped
- 150gm self-raising flour
- Combine milk & egg in a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Drop rounded teaspoon of mixture onto lined baking sheet. Baked in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 20mins or until golden brown.