I like this idea of baking this cake in a teacup! Literally a Cake In A Cup ~ Cupcake! Would you like a cuppa of hot chocolate cake?? hehehe....
- 115gm unsalted butter
- 115gm dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 85gm brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 115gm plain flour
- 50gm walnuts, chopped.
- Dissolve butter & dark chocolate over a pot of simmering water. Cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs & brown sugar until well blended. Stir in chocolate mixture & vanilla essence.
- Fold in flour & chopped walnuts.
- Grease ovenproof teacups and scoop in batter evenly (or use normal paper cups). Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 25mins.
- Dust with icing sugar & decorate with whole walnuts before serving.