Nobody could resist this buttery and melty butter cookies! I've baked two batches, one original and one chocolate flavour. It was all gone after two days, some for gifting but mostly finished by my two cookie monsters at home. ^0^ I've not tasted the original Jenny's Bakery butter cookies. But this homemade version is good enough for me.
- 200gm Golden Churn Tin Butter
- 50g icing sugar, sifted*
- 50gm plain flour*
- 100gm cake flour
- 50gm corn flour
- Combine all flour and sift twice. Set aside.
- Using a spatula, cream butter and icing sugar until pale and fluffy.
- Add in flour mixture, in batches, fold until well incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Transfer the dough into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle tip.
- Pipe the dough onto lined baking sheet, leaving about 1 cm gap in between each cookies. This cookie will spread slightly.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 20-25 mins until lightly golden brown.
- Leave to cool on wire rack before storing in air-tight container.
* For chocolate variations : increase icing sugar to 60gm, reduce plain flour to 30gm and added 20gm cocoa powder.
Recipe ref : misstamchiak.com