Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Salad Of The Day #01

My hubby has decided that he will cut down his consumption of meat and eat more GREENS after he had read the harmful effects of consuming too much meat protein, if you are interested to read more you can refer to these video clips over Foods That Kill , some of you may find it skeptical but there is no harm in learning more :D So I've promised him that will try to serve him salad daily....yes SALAD not stir-fry greens >o< As I've still have some balance Yuzu Citrus Dressing in the fridge, I used them to dress up the salad. In future I will make my own salad dressing instead of store bought one.....

Salad Of The Day #01 - purple cabbage, yellow/red capsicum, cherry tomatoes, baby corns, shimeiji mushroom, Yuzu Citrus Dressing....

2 comments:

The Sweetylicious said...

so colourful and is healthy! (: (:

Olivia said...

i love the combination of the coloured vegetables... looks like a piece of food art...

Related Posts with Thumbnails