Feeling heavy after feasting for the past few days? :D This is my lunch today, I've actually pan-fried the chicken yesterday, so today I just toss in together with the salad for a quick & light meal...
- 300gm chicken breast
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 mandarin orange juice
- dash of black pepper
- Japanese salad sauce (I used YuZu Citrus)
- Mixed Salad Greens
- 2 mandarin orange, peeled & cubed
- Slice chicken breast thinly. Marinate with worcestershire sauce, olive oil, orange juice & pepper for at least 1 hours.
- Heat some oil in pan, pan fry chicken breast slice till golden brown on both sides. Set aside & cool down.
- Combine your favourite salad greens with salad sauce & orange cube, serve with grilled chicken.