Avocado & Mango Salsa
Doesn't it look wonderful!! :D
Baked Sea Bass with Parsley & Lemon, Avocado & Mango Salsa, Buttered Garlic Fried Rice
- 1 mango - peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted, and diced
- 3 small baby cucumber, cubed
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 3 bunch chopped fresh parsley, leaves only (reserved stalk for baked fish*)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Mix salt, lemon juice & olive oil together.
- In a medium bowl, combine the mango, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, parsley, garlic, red onions. Pour in olive oil mixture. Mix evenly with clean hands (I prefer this as it will not break up the delicate mangoes & avocadoes!). Cover and chill in fridge for about 30 minutes before serving.
- 1 whole Seabass, approx. 700gm
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 3 bunch parsley, stalk only
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Drizzle 1 tbsp oil over a baking pan. Place 1/2 of the lemon slices on the pan. Place fish over the lemon slices.
- Stuff the remaining lemon slices & parsley stalk into the fish cavity.
- Sprinkle evenly salt & black pepper and olive oil over the fish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 25mins.