- 300gm chicken breast, cubed
- 700gm onion, cubed
- 200gm carrots, cubed
- 300gm potatoes, cubed
- 3 japanese curry cubes
- 700ml water
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pot, add onion and saute till fragrant and soften.
- Add in carrots and potatoes and fry for 1 min.
- Add in chicken breasts meat and mix evenly.
- Add in water and bring to boil. Cook over medium heat for 15 mins until vegetables are softened.
- Add in curry cubes and simmer for another 10-15 mins until mixture is thickened.
- Served with rice or noodles.