This is really an easy peasy pizza to prepare for a quick meal! I always love to use wraps as the base for quick pizza. It is fast to cook and crisp up easily in short baking time. Top with your favourite filling you can get a delicious thin pizza in minutes! Thanks to Ayam Brand Singapore, me and my family get to taste a wide range of canned sardines. I feel safe to serve the Ayam brand sardines to my family as the products are free of monosodium glutamate (MSG) Moreover sardines are high in calcium and omega 3, a perfect natural source of nutrients for my two growing kids!!
Ingredient (4 servings)
- 4 multigrain wraps
- 2 cans sardines in green peppercorn
- 4 tbsp tomato & chilli pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- handful of arugula leaves
- Drain oil (reserved 2 tbsp for drizzling) from the canned sardines. Split the sardines lengthwise.
- Spread the tomato pesto onto the wraps. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over.
- Scatter arugula leaves over the cheese. Arrange 5-6 split sardines on top of the arugula.
- Transfer the wraps onto a lined baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 8-10 mins until the base is crispy and cheese melted. Drizzle the reserved oil over the pizza and serve immediately.