The first time I baked this pineapple upside down cake was in 2011....hahahaha see how my elder boy grown in this 7 years!
Thank you Floral Garage Singapore for this beautiful daisy bouquet to match with my sunshine cake! Hop on over their online shop @ www.FloralGarageSG.com to view their affordable range of bouquets and other gifts services if you plan to surprise your loves on any special occasions!
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 slices pineapple rings
- 7 pcs glace cherries
- 100gm butter
- 70gm sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100gm cake flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 45ml pineapple juice
- Grease the base of a 8" cake pan (neither loose-bottomed nor springform).
- Sprinkle the 2 tablespoons of sugar onto the pan, and then arrange the pineapple slices to make a circular pattern. Fill each pineapple ring with a glace cherry.
- Cream butter & sugar until light. Beat in eggs one at a time until combined.
- Sieve over flour, baking powder & baking soda till evenly mixed. Stir in pineapple juice. Spread cake batter over pineapple rings.
- Bake in preheated oven oven at 160 deg cel for 30-35 minutes. Cool slightly. Loosen the edge with a knife, place a plate on top and flip over to unmould the cake.
Post a Comment