This is another non-baked cake which all of us adored! This is not the classic version which consist of alcohol and eggs. I wanted a kids friendly version of Tiramisu which the kids can enjoy too! Glad that I tried out this Eggless Milo Tiramisu by Sharon of Delishar. It was a hit! It tasted light and creamy with touch of Milo flavour, wonderful!
A really simple Tiramisu which is fuss-free in preparation
Oops....I did not wait for it to set for 8 hours hahaha.....
Ingredient (24cm x 7cm x 10cm)
- 250ml dairy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp condensed milk
- 250gm Mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 16 pieces ladyfinger biscuits
- 250ml Milo (3 tbsp milo powder + 1 tbsp condensed milk dissolved in hot water)
- 2 tbsp Milo powder
- Using a electric whisk, beat whipping cream in a clean dry bowl until firm. Beat in condensed milk till well combined.
- In another bowl, whisk Mascarpone and vanilla till creamy. Divide into 2 equal portions.
- Fold in whipped cream into Mascarpone mixture in 3 additions till well incorporated.
- Dip ladyfinger biscuits into prepared Milo. Lay it onto the prepared container. (I loved my loaf pan which can fit in perfectly 8 pcs of the ladyfingers in a single layer)
- Spread 1 portion of the cheese mixture onto the biscuits. Sieve a tbsp of Milo powder over.
- Continue layering with another biscuits layer (dipped into milo) and cheese. Sieve another tbsp of Milo powder over.
- Cling wrap the container and chill in fridge for at least 8 hours before serving.