I've baked this batch of mini oreo cheesecake to share with my sister whom is a fan of oreo + cheese! As expected she can't get enough of this creamy and rich oreo cheesecake and I've promised to bake some for her again the next round ^0^
- 12 oreo cookies (7 leave as whole, 5 remove cream and coarsely chopped)
- 250gm cream cheese
- 50gm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 large egg
- 60gm plain yoghurt
- Place one whole cookie in each of the 7 muffin tins lined with paper liners.
- Beat cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in sugar and beat till combined.
- Add in vanilla and egg, beat till combined.
- Add in sour cream and beat till combined.
- Fold in chopped cookies.
- Fill each muffin cup almost to the brim. Bake in preheated oven at 130 deg cel for 30mins until the filling is set and not jiggly. Cool completely and chill in fridge overnight before serving.