Whenever Philadelphia cream cheese are on offered, I will get into this baking frenzy.....baking lots of cheesecake. So you will expect to see lots of cheesecake posting for the coming days! Lets get fat together! hahaha...Today first cheesecake posting will be this cute little bear cheese cupcake. Too adorable to be eaten up!
Recipe source : chiaangela.blogspot.sg
Ingredient (6 qty)
- 250gm cream cheese, softened
- 65gm sugar
- 9 oreo cookies (6 pieces in original form, remaining 3 cookies separated and cream removed)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 9 mini ritz bits biscuits (filling removed)
- 18 mini chocolate chips
- Line cases in muffin cups. Place 1 whole and 1/2 (cream removed) oreo cookies into the cases. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Spoon cream mixture evenly into the 6 cases and decorate as shown in the pictures above.
- Bake in preheated oven at 160 deg cel for 20mins.
- Remove cheese cupcakes from oven and cool down completely. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.