This is another light and healthy tofu dish which my kids always enjoy! They absolutely love tofu therefore I increase the amount of tofu used in the original recipe if not there won't be enough to go around :D
- 1 tube silken egg tofu, cut into 1 cm slices
- 1 tube silken tofu, cut into 1 cm slices
- 100gm minced pork
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 10 wolfberries, soaked in water till puffy
- 1 stalk spring onion, sliced
- 1 stalk spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped carrots
- 2 fresh shiitake mushroom, diced
- 2 tsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp chinese wine
- 1 tsp corn flour
- dash of pepper
- Marinate minced pork with ingredients (A) and mix well, chill in fridge for 30mins.
- Arrange tofu pieces on a deep steaming plate.
- Mould a small amount of marinated meat mixture into a ball and place on top of the tofu slices. Top each meat ball with wolfberry. Drizzle 1 tbsp light soy sauce over the tofu slices.
- Place the plate into a preheated steamer and steam for 8 mins. Before serving, use a spoon to drizzle the soy broth collected in the plate over the tofu slices. Garnish with spring onions and serve immediately.