The Meyer lemon fruit is yellow and rounder than a true lemon. The skin is fragrant and thin and have a sweeter, less acidic than the common lemons. The whole fruit is being blended till fine with some soda water, thereafter sieved to get the juice. The lemonade tasted less tart and more sweeter! Very refreshing for cooling down the body!
- 4 cups chilled soda water
- 2 whole meyer lemons, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup fine sugar, or to taste
- Put the water, lemons and sugar into a blender in two batches, and blitz until the lemon is pureed.
- Sieve the lemonade into a pitcher, pressing down into the sieve, and then pour into tumblers filled with ice.