This is a common dish which can be seen in any household. Everyone has is own version for frying this 'Liap Liap' dish :) Every ingredients are sliced/ cut into little cubes therefore the named '粒粒'. It definitely takes quite some time to prepare the ingredients but the cooking process is rather simple and fast. This is one of my kid's favourite dish! They can just have this with a bowl of porridge or rice and will always request for more servings :)
- 400gm firm tofu, diced
- 250gm french beans, diced
- 100gm fresh shitake mushroom, diced
- 100gm carrots, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 1 tbsp bean paste
- 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp wine
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 5 tbsp water
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, add tofu and pan fry till golden brown on all sides. Remove and set aside.
- With the same pan, add in 1 tbsp oil. Saute garlic, shallots and bean paste till fragrant.
- Add in french beans and carrots, stir fry for 2 mins.
- Add in mushroom and toss evenly.
- Add in water and seasoning. Mix evenly. Cover and simmer for 5mins. Turn off heat and serve.