This was actually the first dish I tried when I got the Happy Call Pan! The pan actually helps to reduce any oil splattering around especially when frying fish :) Most importantly it reduces any fishy smell lingering in the kitchen! Love it! :D
- 300gm salmon fillet
- 1/2 tbsp butter, softened
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 slice cheddar cheese, shredded
- handful of broccoli, blanched
- Combine butter, honey, rosemary & pepper together. Rub the mixture evenly over fish fillet. Set aside for 10mins.
- Heat up HCP for 1 min. Add fish, skin side down and closed pan (locked). Cook for 3min on medium heat.
- Flip the pan and cook the other side of the fish fillet for 2mins. Flip over the pan again, place shredded cheese over fish and scatter blanched broccoli around the fish.
- Sprinkle extra black pepper and pinch of salt over the broccoli. Close the lid (do not lock) and cook till cheese melted. Serve immediately.
Recipe adapted from munchministry.com