Oops why the centre of the cake sunk slightly? It balloon quite high during the baking time. I turned on the grill function and let it to grill while I went out the house for a while thinking it should be fine to let it cool down in the oven >.< Nevertheless my hubby and kids enjoy this chewy nonya kueh alot!
Kueh Bingka Ubi
- 500g peeled tapioca
- 120gm sugar
- 1 egg
- 200ml thick coconut milk
- 70ml water
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- Pre-heat oven at 180 deg cel.
- Blend peeled tapioca in food blender till fine. Lightly squeeze away excess liquid.
- Combine all ingredients and stir well.
- Grease a 6"x6" pan with some oil and lined with baking paper.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 35mins.
- Turn on top grill and grill for 10mins or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before slicing .