With some balanced sour cream, I prepared this simple baked fish with sour cream which my kids liked it a lot as it tasted creamy along with a cheesy crust :)
Baked Fish served with simple Aglio Olio & Sweet Corn Cherry Tomato Salad
- 450gm sutchi fillets
- 180gm sour cream
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp italian herbs
- 1/4 cup wholemeal breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Line a baking sheet. Place fish fillets in a singel layer.
- Stir together sour cream, parmesan, paprika, salt & pepper.
- Spread mixture over fillets.
- Combine breadcrumbs, italian herbs & olive oil. Sprinkle over fish.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 30mins until golden brown.