This is the first time I've baked a cheesecake in a individual cupcases! It is so easy to serve to guest and everyone adore it especially my kids >.<" I only managed to eat one mini one, the rest are all wiped off by family members and friends :)
Ingredient (approx 15 medium sizes)
- 200gm digestive biscuits
- 50gm butter, melted
- 500gm cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 tbsp plain flour
- 120gm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 2 eggs
For the ripple :
- 300gm fresh cranberries
- 75gm icing sugar
- Put cranberries and icing sugar in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 10mins until the mixture is thick and sticky. Cool down completely.
- Crush biscuits till fine. Mix with melted butter evenly.
- Line cupcake tin with cases. Scoop 20gm biscuit into the cases and press down using your fingers.
- With a electric whisk, beat cream cheese, plain flour, sugar and vanilla until well combined.
- Beat in eggs gradually until light and creamy.
- Fold in cranberries. Do not overmix.
- Spoon mixture into cases. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg cel for 30mins. Cool completely. Chill overnight before serving.
Recipe source : Good Food Magazine Jan 2011