My son's favourite dish as he likes prawns and cheese! But for a month or so I did not serve prawn and chicken as he starts coughing again! Believe or not, these 2 ingredients will actually aggravate the cough under the chinese medicine context! hehehe so this dish is actually one of my many backlogs :P
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 250gm medium prawns, trimmed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 50ml milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- dried parsley for garnish
- Melt butter in pan, stir fry garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add in prawns and cook till it turn pink
- Add milk, salt & cheese and mix well. Dish up and garnish with dried parsley.