Give me extra servings of rice please!! hehehe the gravy is so delicious that I could not help drenching my rice with it ^.^ The sauce also goes well with noodle which I did that for dinner yesterday!
- 3 chicken legs, cut into bite size
- 1 pork belly, cut into 1" slices
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 15 shallots
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp preserved bean paste (taucheo)
- 2 tbsp keycap (dard sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp dark soy sauce
- 2.5 tsp palm sugar or to taste
- Blend shallots, garlic & taucheo till smooth.
- Heat up a wok. Saute the blended paste till fragrant.
- Add in pork belly and fry for 10mins stir frequently.
- Add chicken pieces and mix evenly for 1 min.
- Add in water and seasoning and bring to boil.
- Add in eggs and simmer, covered, for 30mins until the meat are tender.
- Serve hot with white rice.