Onion omelette, preserved radish omelette, plain omelette, minced meat omelette...any ways to prepare tasty omelette instead of the usual boring one? :) This scallop omelette is so so good that we cannot get enough of it!
- 30gm dried scallops, soaked and shredded
- 50gm carrots, grated
- 6 fresh shitake mushroom, finely diced
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp wine
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan, add shredded scallop and fry for 2 min until golden brown and fragrant.
- Toss in carrots, mushroom & spring onion and mix evenly.
- Combine wine, salt & sesame oil in beaten eggs. Drizzle over pan and stir fry briefly till egg mixture is set.
- Remove from fire and scoop into a bowl. Cool down slightly before unmoulding on a serving plate to serve.