Slurp!! Another easy & tasty dish which is well accepted by my kids! :) From the pictures it looks like steamed tofu with char siew topping?....is actually baked! Just placed the the sliced tofu on a lined baking sheet, topped with minced char siew, bake for couple of minute...tadah!!! A nutritious dish is ready! :)
Recipe adapted from Yum Yum 新新饮食
- 120gm char siew, minced
- 1 stalk spring onion, chopped
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp vegetarian oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 600gm tofu, sliced into quarters
- Combine all ingredients and seasoning and mix well.
- Arrange sliced tofu on a lined baking tray, spread char siew mixture evenly over each slice.
- Bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 15mins. Serve hot.