My favourite fast & simple fish soup when am lazy to cook complicated dish! ^-^ Sometimes I will also use salmon fish head in this recipe also. Do you know that when added miso into the soup, you are not allow to over boil it or else it will lose is flavor?? So to prevent over cooking the miso soup, simply add a few scoop of hot water/soup into the paste, dissolve it then add into the pot. Follow then give it a quick stir to blend it well then turn off heat...
- 600gm seabass, cut in 1/2
- 1 block silken tofu, cubed
- 2 stalk spring onions, sliced + extra for garnish
- 2 slices ginger
- 3 tbsp miso pasta
- Add 4 cups of water, spring onion & ginger. Bring to boil for 3mins. Add fish and simmer for 10mins.
- Scoop a few tbsp of the soup into miso paste and mix well to dissolve. Pour into the pot and mix evenly. Turn off heat. Garnish with some spring onion and serve.