What you like for lunch/dinner?? My boy never fails to answer 'Pasta'! >.< As long as his not bored with pasta is fine with me as I find it more simpler to prepare pasta meal compare to any other food hehehe....
Recipe adapted from Periplus 'Books of Sauces & Dressing'
- 1.5kg ripen tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried rosemary leaves
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- Make a small cross on the base of the tomatoes. Place in boiling water for 2mins. Drain away water. Peel the skin and finely chop.
- Heat oil in a pot. Add onions and stir fry for 3mins until soft & fragrant. Add garlic and cook for another min.
- Add in chopped tomatoes, rosemary, tomato paste & sugar. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20mins until the sauce is slightly thickened. Season to taste.
- Serve with your favourite pasta or use as a pizza sauce.
Recipe adapted from Cuisine Paradise
- 120gm Pistachios, toasted & finely chopped
- 1 Egg White
- 6 Chicken Fillets
- salt & pepper for seasoning
- Season chicken fillet with salt & pepper.
- Beat egg white in a wide shallow bowl with fork. Dip chicken in egg white then nuts to coat.
- Place chicken on lined baking tray, bake in preheated oven at 200 deg cel for 25mins or until cooked through.
- Serve with pasta as above or as finger food.
Cherry Clafoutis...click here for recipe
my son's serving :)