Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400gm fresh button mushroom, sliced
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 200ml whipping cream
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Pan-fry chicken (season lightly with salt & pepper). Remove from heat and keep warm. With the same pan, add olive oil and garlic and stir briefly.
- Add sliced mushrooms and fry for 5mins until soft.
- Add wine, stock & cream, cook for 2mins stirring constantly. Add corn flour to thicken, season to taste. Stir in chives and serve immediately.