Recipe adapted from Nasi Lemak Lover
- 100gm pearl barley, rinsed thoroughly
- 100gm dried beancurd sheets
- 80gm cooked gingko nuts
- 150gm rock sugar
- 3 pandan leaves, knotted
- 2000ml water
- Add barley, pandan leaves and water into a large pot and bring to boil. Once water is boiled, cover and change to low flame and continue to boil for 30mins.
- Put in ginkgo nuts, beancurd sheet and continue to boil for another 20mins.
- Add rock sugar and adjust according to your taste. Serve warm or chilled.