This is one of the recipe which saved in my drafted list 1 mth ago! almost forgotten about it :P Healthy meatless stew and very filling too!
Recipe adapted from Good Food Magazine
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 400gm canned chopped tomatoes
- 200gm canned kidney beans, drained
- 200gm canned cannellini beans, drained
- 100gm french beans, chopped
- 100gm spinach, washed & roughly chopped
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pot, add onion and garlic and fry till fragrant.
- Add cumin and stir briefly for 1 min. Add in tomatoes with a cup of water and simmer for 8mins until thickened.
- Add all the beans and cook for another 5mins.
- Add spinach and cook for another 3mins.
- Serve warm with crusty bread.