This is one of my favourite dish which I always ordered whenever we got the chance to eat dim sum :D :D Chicken is rich in calcium and collagen, but still have to consume in moderation as is quite high in cholesterol ^-*
- 10 fried chicken feet (ready bought from market)
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 2 tbsp black fermented beans
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp chinese wine
- 2 tbsp 红糟
- 5 tbsp water
- Rinsed black fermented beans briefly to remove excess salt. Roughly chopped.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in fermented beans, garlic & ginger and fry on low heat for 3 mins till fragrant.
- Add in chicken feet and seasoning and mix evenly. Cook for another 1 min.
- Transfer onto a steaming plate and steam over preheated steamer for 30mins until soften.
I'm submitting this post to Aspiring Bakers #19: Dim Sum Affair (May 2012) hosted by SSB of Small Small Baker