Grilled Marinated Beef
- 300gm sliced beef ribeye
- 120gm korean bbq sauce
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- fresh lettuce
- Marinate sliced beef with bbq sauce for 1 hour, prefarably overnight.
- Heat some oil in pan, add onion and stir fry till soften.
- Add beef and fry for 2 mins on medium fire.
- Stir in sesame seeds and remove from fire.
- Wrap with lettuce and serve.
Ingredient (makes 5 16cm pancakes)
- 200gm plain flour
- 1 cup water
- 200gm kimchi
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 3 fresh shitake mushroom, finely diced
- 8 stalk chives, cut into 2cm strips
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- Place plain flour into a mixing bowl, add in water and stir till smooth batter formed.
- Add in all ingredients and fold till combine.
- Lightly greased a non-stick pan, spoon in some batter and spread into rounds. Pan fry for 3-5mins till golden brown before turning over to cook the other side. Repeat steps till batter complete.