Ingredients (2 servings)
- 1 green apple
- 1 large red apple
- 25gm wholemeal flour
- 25gm rolled oats
- 25gm butter
- 2 tbsp dulce le leche
- 12gm walnuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 deg cel.
- Peel the apples and chop into a chunky dice. Tip into a pan with 3tbsp water and simmer for a few minutes until starting to break down but still keeping a little shape.
- Scoop apples into ramekins and top with 1/2 tbsp caramel over each pot.
- Place the flour, oats and butter into a small bowl and mix till crumbly. Add 1 tablespoon of caramel and mix roughly with a fork. Stir in walnuts.
- Top each pot with the crumble mixture and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with evaporated milk, custard or ice-cream.
* 1/2 cup unsweetend soy milk, 1 tbsp sugar, 1 tsp custard powder & 1/2 tsp vanilla paste
* Mix the mixture well and heat up in a small sauce pan till sugar dissolves. Cool down and chill till use.