The original recipe uses black fermented beans but I replaced with seedless dried olives instead. It taste equally savoury & tasty!
- 300gm pork ribs
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red chilli
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tbsp ginger, minced
- 2 tbsp dried seedless olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp light soya sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp wine
- 1 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- Marinate pork ribs with light soya sauce, 1/2 tbsp wine and flour for at least 30mins.
- Cut green pepper and chilli in cubes.
- Heat some oil in pan, pan fried pork ribs till golden brown. Set aside.
- In a clean pan, heat up 1 tbsp oil. Add olives, garlic & ginger and fry till fragrant.
- Add pork ribs, oyster sauce, 1 tbsp wine and water. Stir fry till pork ribs is cooked through.
- Stir in green pepper and chilli, mix for a few seconds. Remove from fire.